Friday, November 16, 2012

Add some WOW to your walls !!

We had bought a house that was in very bad condition.  But the basic structure was sound and strong . So, we gutted the inside and and began the remodel. I wanted to do things in the most creative ways and the cheapest possible . BUT, I didn't want it to look cheap . I wanted people to come visit and be amazed at what could be done with a little money and a lot of creativity. Your wondering if my husband thinks I'm crazy, aren't you ? Well, if he does, he's never told me so! He has a saying, he always tells me when I get in these moods. He says,baby doll, if you can dream it, we can build it ! So, we gutted and bought cabnets. When you buy cabinets you get  veneer sides. Well, I didn't want this on my cabinets , I was covering mine with pine to match my pine walls and ceilings. BUT ! I just hate to let some thing go to waste. I put them on my end wall ! Check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment