Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Island project, for my son Rock



Well I have been waiting for the rain to stop, so I can paint. Here are 4 pic's. 


Tomorrow is hopeful. I have my son, Rock's desk apart and put back together as an island. but it is not painted or finished. I'll share this progress ,and than ,I have a HEADBOARD TO DOUBLE DESK DUTY project we ( my husband and myself ) did last winter I'll share.












As you can see in the pic's we removed the dated curved cut pieces and replaced them with straight cut pieces . Then we covered both sides and the entire back. Added the wheels and then divided the space as per his request. He wanted two shelves and a space to stand his baking sheets up in. This pic is with out the drawers in it, but they are coming . Cross your fingers.... tomorrow we can paint !

No comments:

Post a Comment