Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas ( tree) decorating,Gettin back in the groove

My apologies for the halt in blog posting . I had a problem with my neck, again. It's hard to do anything when this happens. I am some what better now and hope you forgive my brief absences.

 On a lighter note, we all know what time of year it is and it's time to come up with Christmas ideals .Sooo, I thought we would recap some.
The black tree. I truly loved this tree. If you haven't done black , your missing out. They are Beautiful !

The dollar store tree. Made with kids $ jewelryand ..other dollar store finds. Another Beauty !
 
The chicken wire tree.  Yes, made of chicken wire , garland and costume jewelry .It shined and sparkled even though it had no lights on it. It didn't need them !
What will we come up with this year...............
 

1 comment: