Saturday, February 1, 2014

SEEDS NOW!

 






 
    Well, I finally made an order for my garden seeds. Turns out , it was a hole lot easer than shopping for chickens. That I haven't ordered yet! But, That's another story.  Back to the garden seeds. I ended up ordering from a company called SEEDS NOW. And boy do they mean it. I couldn't be happier with the selection ,thou no potatoes seeds , sunflower seeds or garlic. AND , of course no corn. There seeds are all organic,100% GMO free,85% germination garintied,99% purity , heirloom seeds. That's why no corn. The other items, I gather they just don't handle.           Aside from the obvious above mentioned reasons , I love the fact that this company offers smaller      " trial packs " for .99 cents each. Just enough for back yard gardeners like my self and I'll still have enough to share with my sister ( if she puts a garden out this year ) . I also got 2 packages of planting pellets, 25 in each pkg. and they sent me a free pkg Gourmet Lettuce mix seeds with  a soil pellet and 5 coupons , $5  off my next purchase of $ 30, no expiration date. Last year I purchased a pkg of watermelon seeds ( $3.50 ) when I opened it up , I got 4 seeds- 3 of witch did not grow and I had to buy another pkt. I got a total of 4 eatable watermelons. At seeds Now, I got a pkg of sugar baby ( pkg says 20 seeds but there are 25 ) most all pkg are like that to make up for the 85% germination guarantee I guess.  Oh,  and did you notice those CUTE little Ziploc pkgs they come in !     Now I can't wait to start seeds and put them to the test. COME ON SPRING !!!! I say as the snow still falls in our back yard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment