Friday, July 10, 2015

Making wine.

 I decided to try my luck at making wine. Now when I say decided,  that meant I needed to buy the things needed, because I had None of the things. So I went to Lancaster, Ohio to a REALLY NEAT" hobby store called L & S. This store is part antiques, parts for things not found anywhere else(some salvaged ) , hobbyist , vintage lights repair, screen replacement, wine making, food preserving , with lots of other stuff mixed in. One of the last general stores left. Just Love the place..
 They were so helpful.
 It didn't cast as much as I thought it was going to. Under 100 dollars for everything.
And so for my first attempt ,I decided to start out cheap. Just in case it didn't work , the process can be very time involved and costly.  So I started with 100% grape juice concentrate. Now for the really hard part . THE WAITING! T

No comments:

Post a Comment