Monday, October 13, 2014

Eating out in Columbus Ohio

 We where celebrating Ethan's 1st job and our other son Jessie suggested  we try MELT. They tried Melt in Cleveland, Ohio . So, we thought ,why not. However, Eating out in Columbus, Ohio we Seamed to have bit off much more than we could chew (pun intended) . Just look at the size of my sandwich ! It had 1,2,3, yes-3 kinds of pork, deep fried dill pickles on it ,and cheese. And I don't know what else. This sandwich was called the Cuban War Pig. Chuck ordered the meat loaf ( it came on a bread like mine, only taller, I do be leave ! And Ethan ordered the Fish and Chips . YES, It also came the same way.
This is a BAR  & GRILL, just so you know up front. The décor is VERY INTERESTING....Lets just say everyday is a holiday .....OH and the FRY'S...........I ate those and took my sandwich home. Would have been a shame to let them get cold, they were so so good and there where so many !!!!!!!I'D GO BACK FOR THE FRY'S ALONE , BUT YOU SHOULD TRY IT ALL........T

No comments:

Post a Comment