Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cardboard Christmas

As you can tell, I am waaaaay behind this year with my blog. But I promises We'll catch up- fast. Ok, 1st things 1st. This past Christmas my challenge was to do Christmas with cardboard. And guess what ? It turned out pretty good for a bunch of discarded corrugated cardboard. Here , see for yourself. Here I am cutting out parts for my manger. I used wire to attach pcs. I taped the wire down.



 I did a different variety of trees and shapes and opted to keep it simple and clean. Then I just added in a variety of green trees.



 The manger turned out nice.
The manger cast such a nice shadow.


added some pine cones and feathers. cut out some paper garland.

 Home made nutterbutters...
Maybe if you find yourself without the trimmings, you to can have a cardboard Christmas. SAVE THE $ FOR THE GIFTS AND FOOD.

Cardboard house with cotton glued to a plate, sprayed silver and glass dome sat on top.  Marry Christmas T.

No comments:

Post a Comment